Obtaining A Permit
1. Complete the permit application.
2. Deliver the application together with all required paperwork to the town manager.
3. A permit tracking number will be assigned and the application will be processed.
4. You will be kept apprized of its progress by the Town Manager.
5. If the P&Z committee is required to review the application you will be notified.
6. In order to expedite your application ,it is suggested you attend the P&Z meeting to answer questions or provide additional details.
7. A permit will be issued by the Town Manager when all criteria are met.
Permits & Zoning |
Public Notices |
Areas of Interest
Commissioners of Preston · P.O. Box 91 · Preston, Maryland 21655 · 410-673-7929 · Fax: 410-673-2963 · firstname.lastname@example.org